Saturday, October 15, 2011

Your Ugly Duckling Sister

ONE LIFE TO LIVE
Little Miss Dani is softening up towards Nate.

Blair wants to know why Shane hasn't been charged with threatening Jack with a gun. Good question. Bo, you have to do your job! Good cop Bo convinces Blair that it is a bad idea to push the issue.

Rex is doing his daddy duties and having a much needed talk with Shane. Shane thought Rex killed Victor.  They have a father/son bonding moment.

Rama shows up at the Spotted Pony. Looks like Cutter and Kim accidentally murdered someone in the strip club years ago. Rama kept the photographic evidence all these years. She is here to settle the score! Cutter is so sleazy. I'm sure he will throw his sister under the bus soon. That would give Rama her revenge agains Kim and then Cutter will have the Buchanan fortune (so he THINKS). Poor Kimmie =(


Kim is painting Stacy's toes. Would she recognize if Stacy's toes were different? I'm sure Rex would recognize that if she ever would have taken over Gigi's life. When you get plastic surgery to look like your sister, you should probably make sure EVERY part of your body matches hers...LOL.

Stacy opens her eyes!! Although I am even more convinced that she is actually Gigi. Looks like she might get her happy ending with Rex and Shane after all.

Friday's episode was Blah. Not bad but great compared to some other soaps. OLTL just WOW'D me most of the week so I guess they had to have a "filler" episode.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, and she stated she knew all along that was Gigi in the bed.

Anyway, my question with Dani is, how could she want to be in that house alone where her dad was killed?? I find that strange.

Great article written on OLTL over the years on soapnet. Let me know if you want the address.

mindymoe said...

Good question. I don't know how she could be in that house. I would think she would be traumatized.

I didn't see the article. I would definitely like to read it =)

Unknown said...

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/columns

Enjoy it. If you have trouble accessing it, let me know.