Monday, October 3, 2011

Dirty Soap--Mother issues

"If You're a Good Cook, You're a Good Lover." HILARIOUS! Nadia's mother sure is entertaining. Very dramatic woman. She hates Nadia's taste in men. If I were her daughter, she would drive me NUTS!! Poor Brandon =( The things she said about him were really mean.

I feel bad for Kelly. You can hear her voice cracking when talking about her ex. I'm glad she has so many girlfriends to hang with. That is what her character, Sam needs!

It's good to see Kirsten's family. I was so sad for her sister-in-law. That would be really tough. Especially with 2 kids. Poor guy will be missing a lot of the baby's firsts.

JP's mom brings her own milk..LOL. Bambi talks to JP like he's a bunny rabbit (his words). So should we call him Thumper? I'm really enjoying the fan event footage. Would love to see more of that. I am also loving the JP/FF banter! I was cracking up. He won't even say the 'M' word!

Galen/Jenna were boring.

I'm not totally impressed with the show so far. I will continue watching no matter what. Gotta give soaps my support =) I just wish we could see more stuff on their soap sets. I'm all for behind the scenes drama! It's only episode 2 so maybe we will see some soon.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats and best of luck on this new blog!!
Now I wish someone would start a 'Housewife's' blog!!!
(hint hint)

Not a fan of Farah's in the least.
I find her insecurities troublesome, and the way she conveys herself. Does she have a nice thing to say about anyone??
She comments on everyone and everything. Personally, I don't see where she has room to make condescenting comments about anyone.
No wonder Rex doesn't want to marry her. She is a 'fun time' and that is all...lots of 'baggage' she is carrying around..
JMO!!!!

KS...Nice to see her share her family struggles. That is what reality TV is about!!
GO KS GO!!!

mindymoe said...

Maybe you should start a 'Housewives' blog My2Cents ;-)

Unknown said...

My2Cents isn't computer savy, or I would start a housewife blog.
Wouldn't know how to go about it.
I certainly have the time.....lol