Monday, October 3, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!!

Hey everyone!! Welcome to my One Life to Live blog!

I've been wanting to start this blog for a long time but never got around to it. Then after hearing about ABC's decision to replace our beloved shows with sure-to-be classics, The Chew and The Revolution (in case you didn't get it, you will soon learn to recognize my sarcasm), I put the whole blogging thing out of my mind. Now that One Life has a new life that will begin in January, I am super excited to dish with other fans of the show!

I am also a fan of Days of our Lives, All My Children (hope to see them online too), and General Hospital. I am not as loyal to these as I am to OLTL. Give me a good story and some good actors! When I see that, I am glued to the screen.

Occasionally I may blog about other fun shows and I hope to hear feedback. My husband doesn't like my "dumb" shows so I look forward to having people to chat with who love these as much as me...LOL!

I will try to blog as much as my schedule allows me to. Please subscribe, share, and check back frequently. Don't be shy, leave LOTS of comments. I look forward to reading them =)