Wednesday, January 11, 2012

OLTL Is About To ROCK GH!

BIG NEWS!!

Michael Easton (John McBain), Kassie DePaiva (Blair), Roger Howarth (Todd), and Kristen Alderson (Starr) will join the cast of General Hospital as their One Life to Live characters!!! I am so excited to see them.
Soap Opera Digest is reporting that the OLTL characters will be in a story with Sonny Corinthos at the center.

While I am extremely excited about this news, I'm a little concerned about my OLTL characters. I don't want them to be sacrificed to prop up Sonny, Carly, Jason, and Michael as even bigger "saints" than what they are already portrayed. I was a GH fan until they screwed it all up for those 4 characters.

I am also unsettled about the John/Natalie/Liam reunion on OLTL right now. It makes it difficult to watch, knowing he will be in Port Charles without his family. I'm sure they will test the waters with Sam since Michael Easton and Kelly Monaco were a Super couple on Port Charles years ago.

I guess I should take a comfort in the fact that Ron Carlivati is in charge =)  We shall see!!



No comments: